About the Conference
JURIX 2020 is the 33rd International Conference on Legal Knowledge and Information Systems organised by the Foundation for Legal Knowledge Based Systems (JURIX) since 1988.
JURIX 2020 is co-hosted by the Institue of Law and Technology (Faculty of Law, Masaryk University, Brno) and the Knowledge-based Software Systems Group (Department of Computer Science, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Czech Technical University, Prague).
- re PROGRAM: List of accepted papers is now online.
- re WORKSHOPS: JuL.IA is now online.
- re WORKSHOPS: AICOL is now online.
- re INVITED SPEAKER: We are happy to announce Raja Chatila (Institut des Systèmes Intelligents et de Robotique) as our invited speaker. More details will follow.
- re WORKSHOPS: AI & Patent Data workshop, ASAIL and XAILA are online!
- re INVITED SPEAKER: We are happy to announce Katie Atkinson (University of Liverpool) as our invited speaker. More details will follow.
- re SUBMISSION: Deadline for submission has been extended to 21 September 2020.